What's new

Some landscapes from Shenandoah National Park...

thedeepestsleep

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
163
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Beautiful shots, I think the first one is my favorite :) Thanks for sharing
 
I like these a lot, but I do feel that the borders are distracting. They all give the feeling of tremendous space, and then the border makes you feel like you're in a box. Great colors though, esp. the first!
 
I find the virbance on the rocks in the bottom of the first pic too vibrant.
As mentionned above the borders are too distracting.
In the third pic, the tree is a little annoying to me, blocks off the space. I would have placed it to the side and used it to frame the picture, while still giving me a good vista and openness.
 
I love the range of color in the first one. The dead branch sticking up into the sky on the left is a little distracting, though. It might be able to be cropped out without ruining the rocks at the bottom. The frames don't bother me and I think the other shots look pretty good. Keep up the good work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom