What's new

Hummer in Ring

jeffashman25 1

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,151
Reaction score
11,054
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow - All great shots but No.2 for me is an absolute stunner, fantastic!
 
Good set. Like them all.
 
A nice idea! And well done.
The first two work the best with the second being the best of all.
 
What a nice set! This is such a great feeder, I love it.

The best symmetry is in the second one, of course, but I really like the top one for the unusual capture of the wing position of the bird.

Nice work!
 
Very nice captures.... :encouragement:
Thanks!
Wow - All great shots but No.2 for me is an absolute stunner, fantastic!
Thank you!
Good set. Like them all.
Thanks!
A nice idea! And well done.
The first two work the best with the second being the best of all.
Thanks!
What a nice set! This is such a great feeder, I love it.

The best symmetry is in the second one, of course, but I really like the top one for the unusual capture of the wing position of the bird.

Nice work!
Thank you! $16 for two of those feeders, and they've been the best ones I've had so far. Nothing fancy about them, but they work, and the hummers seem to really like them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom