Hummie

wackii

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went back to the local garden for a couple shots of hummingbirds. I had a hard time getting the hummie to land on the branch. There were quite a few ppl came to me asking about the lens and what I am shooting... It disturbed the hummie so he was just way up high and far away... I had to stand there for little more than an hour to catch a couple shots... I was hoping for an in flight shot but he was not in the feeding mood :( Some ppl just won't go away even I am hinting them :( They stood close by the branch and observed... what the hell man.... Anyway, here is the shot.

$bird framed resized.jpg

Great capture. It's so difficult to get these shots right. I would know, I haven't got one right yet! :p

Nice job, they really are hard to get a good shot of. Even when they are sitting still they are still fast !!!

Very nice! And what BillM said.

Just tell them "no english" man! Nice shot anyhow. I wanted to say I wish te composition was a little different or better, but I actually get the way you finished it too. Great work!

Gorgeous subject and shot. I would love to see Hummer's ... maybe one day. Nice lighting on this one and a good clean background. Fine shot.

I normally go where people don't go, so its never really an issue. It can be a pain when it does happen though. Dog's not on a leash is what gets to me most. Anyway, excellent result.

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back