What's new

Hummingbird

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know it's not the greatest quality...
I was zoomed in all the way with my Lumix and it doesn't do too well with back lighting with that kind of zoom for some reason.

082013.jpg


Thanks for looking! :)
 
bump... :)
 
Cool shot. Got one sitting still!!

Looks a tad over sharpened to me.
 
mountainlander said:
Cool shot. Got one sitting still!!

Looks a tad over sharpened to me.
That's just my camera... :confused:
The Lumix really isn't good at stuff like that for some reason.
 
cool shot .. i would crop it down a lot.. i really like it :)
 
The reason I didn't crop the top is because I wanted to keep those pink flowers. :)

Thanks for the compliments!
 
Yet another hummingbird, but all photos are so different, which I like.
I don't mind that so-lamented-"bad"-quality of your Lumix, Chris, I like the PHOTO! :D
And the motif. Hummingbirds are nice. We don't have them.
 
Thank you LaFoto! :)
 
wow, i've hardly ever seen STILL hummingbirds. silly little hyperactive creatures...nice shot man!
 
thebeginning said:
wow, i've hardly ever seen STILL hummingbirds. silly little hyperactive creatures...nice shot man!
Well I guess they are lazy around here... because I see them sitting around all the time. :lol:
 
Thanks Chiller! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom