What's new

Hunting a lens

tammymcb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hello hunting a long lens that i can shoot from a distance and wild life any for sale or can you recommended one? I have a D200 and need one that has AF thanks Tammy
 
hello hunting a long lens that i can shoot from a distance and wild life any for sale or can you recommended one? I have a D200 and need one that has AF thanks Tammy

Hello,

I have a Tamron 70-300 lens, Nikon mount I'd sell you..

It's listed right now on eBay, for photos and description. :D

Here's the link:

Tamron AF LD 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Tele-Macro - Nikon Mount

Tamron AF LD 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Tele-Macro - Nikon Mount - eBay (item 220725318417 end time Jan-24-11 17:36:35 PST)

Thanks!

Have a nice day,

God Bless,
Ed
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom