Hurrah

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry i've been a bit quiet as of late folks but i've found myself a new girlfriend. A lovely Aussie girl called Louise who works a few doors down from me. As a result I just don't have as much time for surfing the net anymore :(

I'll be around just not as much as work and girl are taking up most of my time atm.

Cheers, :hug::

Scurra

wooohoooo congrats Ben!!!1 :D that's a great news!!!! all the best mate!!!

and I'd forget... mate! why the .... you haven't posted her pics yet???we wanna see her!!! because we know you and we all have to decide whether you look ok with her :D:D:D j/k :D

Lol thanks Mentos :) I'm pretty pleased about it myself.

I'm actually sitting in the net cafe she works in now, It's the end of the night shift and i'm going to walk her home.

I'll post pics as soon as I can find one with me in that I like :D..

I'm with mentos here...

WTF?

That's certainly a very valid reason for not hanging out all the time on the interweb!

Aha lol I see, i'll try and get her to pose for me this evening and get a few pics up just so that I can stay part of this wonderful community :hertz:

Scurra said:
Aha lol I see, i'll try and get her to pose for me this evening and get a few pics up just so that I can stay part of this wonderful community :hertz:

I'd make everyone wait in suspense if I were you!:thumbup:

I think the picsorban was a Bace/Betty thing!:lol:

Congratulations man! She happen to have any single, attractive friends in Washington state? lol? =(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back