Huuuge showcase. My friend's beautiful daughters.

Those girls are trouble waiting to happen! i feel bad for their father! :lol: great shots

Excellent work. They are all technically very very good and artistically very pleasing. The best part is the connection & eye contact that we have with the subjects....very well done.

I was wondering if these are all natural lit or did you use some kind of strobe as well?

WOW! i absolutely love these. excellent excellent work!

ok... I'm selling all my photo crap! I am not worthy!!!

11, 16, 24 - wow!
she makes it look so fun :)

OH MY FREAKING GOSH.

those photos are amazing, I would love to have that lens lol. You have truly inspired me to improve my photography to a higher level

Thank you so very much everyone! :) When I was just starting in photography inspiration was sooooo important to me, I'm glad I can give back.

Michael, two reasons.

1. I don't ever want anything to be outdated. This kind of thing is fashionable now, but I like a bit more of a timeless look for clients. Do you know what I mean? That is PART of it.

2. They don't go for it! If they went for it, I'd go for it more! People are wimps is the truth.... haha... :) They usually want more traditional. I am pushing urban shoots for clients this year by putting 24x30 urban prints on my studio walls. Hoping to get more of an interest in it.

So partly wishing clients would go for it more, and partly afraid to offer them SUCH unique stuff as I never want their photos to be completely outdated. hope that makes sense!

Hi Erin!! You are by far my favorite childrens photographer.!! Thank you for sharing your session. I love your logo. Did you have a graphic designer do that or did you do it yourself?

Well, there's certainly no problem creating what people will pay for. I've come to the conclusion that what sells people to hire me has little to do with what sells.

Keep up the great work!

Most reactions

Back