What's new

Hydro Tower

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
Another shot from yesterday, tried something a little different. Lemme know what you think!

hydrotowergreen.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
this one I like a lot.
I love the way it has been framed and the hue, well done ..

look and learn, luciano, look and learn
 
the color here is very nice! so is the perspective! original take on a common object (ironically i just took some pics of them today :lmao:). nice work!
 
Love the shot and the composition, but the colour's a bit icky! Do it in blue and I'll love it properly!! :) Great shot though!

Rob
 
Rob said:
Love the shot and the composition, but the colour's a bit icky! Do it in blue and I'll love it properly!! :) Great shot though!

Rob

Guess you woulda liked the original, :) here it is...

towerangleblue.jpg


Thanks everyone for your comments! Indeed, these things are alot of fun to shoot... so many angles.

-Joe
 
Dude that's awesome, much better than icky green!

Rob
p.s. I reckon Corinna might disagree though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom