Hertz van Rental We're supposed to post photos? Joined Nov 8, 2004 Messages 16,754 Reaction score 55 Location Where am I now? Jan 6, 2009 #1 . Attachments $P1060792.webp 108.7 KB · Views: 121
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 6, 2009 #2 I love the composition. It has a certain feeling which i quite like. When did you take it? In the morning?
I love the composition. It has a certain feeling which i quite like. When did you take it? In the morning?
Hertz van Rental We're supposed to post photos? Joined Nov 8, 2004 Messages 16,754 Reaction score 55 Location Where am I now? Jan 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 About 3 hours or so ago - at sunset.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2009 #4 The pinkish colour of the fading light hitting the snowy hill is beautiful. The composition is wonderful. As you so often manage to do, there's so much going on in what seems to be a simple shot
The pinkish colour of the fading light hitting the snowy hill is beautiful. The composition is wonderful. As you so often manage to do, there's so much going on in what seems to be a simple shot