What's new

I always hate thinking of titles.

simion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
3
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As a first upload on this forum.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_1037.webp
    $DSC_1037.webp
    139 KB · Views: 145
I think everyone struggles with titles.

Looking at this image, what jumps out is the symmetry and centering. These usually make an image less interesting. Some degree of asymmetry can work for you, but here I think the differences in the trees and borders along the two sides of the pond are not sufficiently drastic or interesting to make this work. Better to find a different angle on this.
 
Thank you for the opinion :)
 
Simion wrote: "I always hate thinking of titles."

Designer wrote: Why does every shot need a title?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom