I AM better than you...

Vagabond Photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I'm really really ridiculously good at photography. I hope you all either agree or serve me up some extreme humble pie.
.... I love pie.

Cat+Toledo.jpg

This is a cat... FROM SPAIN!

DSC_0039.jpg

This is the coast... OF FRANCE!

europe+pics+438.jpg

This is a little boy running... IN TEROUAN MOROCCO!

DSC_0134.jpg

This is a hall full of art abservers... IN PARIS!

DSC01262.jpg

These are some evening flowers... IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA... ok that wasn't as impressive.

These photos are a bit old but I just found them today so I thought I would post them, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if someone went to my photo blog and just tell me if my portraits are good enough to start doing events...

WHAT DO YA THINK??

i like the first two and the last. focus is sharp. =)

not a fan of the third tho, dunno if thats noise or haze or what...

you already posted these same shots in another thread.

So if I post a photo in three threads, does that make me better than him?
Emoticon-TFRDD.gif

Were you wearing skinny jeans when you were in Morocco?

Obviously not! It's aweful hard to chase a little boy down an alley in Marocco in anything other than corduroy evening wear!

Well to say that you are " really really ridiculously good at photography" and that you are better. Well I can say that straight up on any given day anyone can be beat. In your case, I could kick your ass shooting anything, and so could several others on this forum. If you're going to drop down images as a challenge you should make sure that they are great out of the camera and not rely on post process. Post process is what amateurs call good, skilled photographers put images down before creating them.

I'm pretty impressed that little Moroccan boy can run, being headless and all...

I think I'm really really ridiculously good at photography. I hope you all either agree or serve me up some extreme humble pie.
.... I love pie.

WHAT DO YA THINK??

I think that 'ridiculously good' is partly true. And you can infer which word I mean to discard.

Come on, I want to see more!!! You must have more than this if you are 'ridiculously good'!!!

I like the was he describes the photos... "This is a cat... FROM SPAIN". haha kinda funny if you imagine the low, quite, "this is a cat", and then the loud, and excited "FROM SPAIN".
Anyways, thats my favorite part of the set.

WHAT DO YA THINK??

I think the last paragraph of your bio on blogspot says it all. Good sense of humour. As for the photos, I'm not a fan of the low dynamic range that seems to be popular right now. I like the bits of purple in the last pic, but the over processing and clipping in the sky are items that need resolving.

Most reactions

Back