I AM better than you...

Just because your photos get "liked" every now and again on facebook does not mean you are a photographer. You are what many people refer to as a 'faux'tographer...

You could learn a thing or two (or ten or twenty) if you drop the troll act.

I'm starting to think this forum has two groups the leetist and the humble beginners who fall prey to the leetist.....being a newb to this forum i think I just alienated myself:meh:But sometimes ya gotta speak up to be heard.

You'll understand when you're a leetist...

I wish I was a leetist. Sadly, I'm just a beginner hoping to learn as much as possible to shoot some great pictures.

Photography is very subjective. The real question is... Are you happy with your photos?

-GPR

I like this response.

I am never 100% satisfied with my shots. I always wonder if I could have done better, if I'd done this differently would it have turned out better? That said, I shoot live music - I can't exactly re-create each photo to try again.

Clearly, I'm no 'Leetist...:lol:

This thread got moved from "Beyond the Basics" to the General Gallery, as it is not discussing anything that goes beyond the basics of photography.
Is my reply too level-headed and down-to-earth now? Must I leave this thread for good? OK, will do.

Most reactions

Back