I am bored, so...

I regret not going to the gym for the past week, especially cos I know imma be billed for it in 2 days. Im good at buying things I dont need, so I regret buying stuff after I have paid for it. Oh and I regret that I have a weakness for chocolate :lovey:

Ok perhaps I dont regret the last one as much as I should.

Hertz van Rental said:
But... if you 'adopted' him... wouldn't that make him... and you married...?
I'm confused.

Gee thanks now you got me all confused :er: Okay here's the deal, if I would'a adopted him he would'a been my child but I DIDN'T so he was just my husband who was like A child. hmmmm now I'm even more confused. oh ok I got it now If I would have adopted him I NEVER would have married him.....Whew :mrgreen:

photo gal said:
Gee thanks now you got me all confused :er: Okay here's the deal, if I would'a adopted him he would'a been my child but I DIDN'T so he was just my husband who was like A child. hmmmm now I'm even more confused. oh ok I got it now If I would have adopted him I NEVER would have married him.....Whew :mrgreen:
Well, I'm glad we cleared that up... :confused:

(So are you are saying you would have preferred to be related than to have had relations? :mrgreen: )

Hmm.... regrets, aye?

Taking so long to realise it was my father who had problems, not me. I regret that it took me so long to not cower from him and all the times since then when I've wanted to knock him out but haven't.
I regret that I wasted five years of my life doing nothing whilst people moved on with theirs. Along the same lines, I regret that it took me so long to admit I needed help.
And of course the one that everyone has. I regret not telling someone how much they meant to me.

I think everyone has lots of regrets, it just depends on what frame of mind you're in when you're asked about them. If you're happy you'll only list a couple. If you're not so happy you can read off a massive list. Or is that just me? And if you've got an eventful life the regrets get forgotten about.

I must have been slightly drunk for I tried to put a custard slice on her head. She was not amused.
The Tower is such a depressing place....

I regret ...... a few things ......... mostly I regret not realising about my father's life and being closer to him than I was before his murder back in 1990. Regret is a hard thing to realise ... but had I actually sat and listened instead of being the big badass I thought I was at 18, I might have realised that he knew his stuff. But he left me some great things ......... my family, my heritage, and a future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back