I am FUMING mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she doesn't actually have a legit registered business, but is charging money on a regular basis, call the IRS and anonymously report tax fraud on her. Uncle Sam hatesssss when they don't get their cut and i would bet she doesnt record this income on her tax returns if its not her main job.

At best, she gets a fine. At worst, she gets an audit.

My humble recommendation is for you to do what you can to safe-guard yourself, but leave her alone. Just remember the "three-fold rule", whatever energy a person puts out in the world will come back to them three-fold, whether good or bad. She sounds like she's got a lot of bad coming to her. Make sure your energies are "good" energies.
There's an old Confucius saying "Never argue with an idiot, because the people watching, won't know who the idiot is".

I have one friend i went to school with (a really good friend) wont talk to me anymore and talk **** behind my back to our common friends saying that i am not good because i didnt went to school to be a photographer LOL.

Are you not good because you didn't went to school for English?

Oops, was that my sense of humor?

If she doesn't actually have a legit registered business, but is charging money on a regular basis, call the IRS and anonymously report tax fraud on her. Uncle Sam hatesssss when they don't get their cut and i would bet she doesnt record this income on her tax returns if its not her main job.

At best, she gets a fine. At worst, she gets an audit.

My humble recommendation is for you to do what you can to safe-guard yourself, but leave her alone. Just remember the "three-fold rule", whatever energy a person puts out in the world will come back to them three-fold, whether good or bad. She sounds like she's got a lot of bad coming to her. Make sure your energies are "good" energies.
There's an old Confucius saying "Never argue with an idiot, because the people watching, won't know who the idiot is".

Love this!

I'm gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on this thread. :er:

Sabrina has (again) laid out some pretty tasty bait and (again) reeled in just about everyone on TPF.

GG Girl! :lmao:

WOAH... what are you talking about? :( Im not trying to pull any "shenanigans" here... what would be the point?

Before I knew if I posted my "toilet paper as a diffuser at a wedding" I would get quick and helpful responses that I needed. (and maybe a laugh)

But this... im not fabricating drama here because why would that be beneficial to me??. This girl seems really out for blood. Another photographer told me she had to move her studio because she was taking all her business and talking trash. Seriously i just don't see how parents can see her pictures and pay even a penny for it.

Again, photography and business are 2 totally different things.

In business, if you are not able to compete with other(s), blaming other(s) is not the best approach. What the other party tried to do was gaining market share by killing her competitions. I do not know if she will success or not, but she is working on it.

And there is not Right or Wrong. Only Win or Lose.

I'm gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on this thread. :er:

Sabrina has (again) laid out some pretty tasty bait and (again) reeled in just about everyone on TPF.

GG Girl! :lmao:

WOAH... what are you talking about? :( Im not trying to pull any "shenanigans" here... what would be the point?

Before I knew if I posted my "toilet paper as a diffuser at a wedding" I would get quick and helpful responses that I needed. (and maybe a laugh)

But this... im not fabricating drama here because why would that be beneficial to me??. This girl seems really out for blood. Another photographer told me she had to move her studio because she was taking all her business and talking trash. Seriously i just don't see how parents can see her pictures and pay even a penny for it.

Blah blah blah...

You're a good phisher of man. Now it's time to /thread.

Most reactions

Back