What's new

I am getting married this spring , help me find a Photo Shop?

laurenmichelle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[FONT=&quot]I’m getting married this spring and still am having trouble to find out the photo shop, who can print my wedding photo onto Canvas. I am living in Canada can anyone help me out?[/FONT]
 
Welcome to the forum.

Where in Canada are you?
The lab that I use here in Edmonton, Technicare, does a fantastic job with their canvas printing. Another photographer told me they are the best in Canada that he's seen.
 
Hi michelle wish u best of luck, if u having trouble to find the studio then u can search it out on Search Engine, there are many studios in Canada…
 
Welcome to the forum.

Where in Canada are you?
The lab that I use here in Edmonton, Technicare, does a fantastic job with their canvas printing. Another photographer told me they are the best in Canada that he's seen.

I am living in Vancouver
 
You are right thomas but what can I search, i dont have the idea of Searching
 
I can also vouch for Nina, pixocasso's my recommendation... and it doesn't hurt that the discount she mentions sweetens the deal as well.
 
I also suggest you to google the option, you will have best choices in your area then choose according to your requirements best of luck
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom