I am NEW to this forum & wanted to share a few Photos of my DD.

Kristy Hargis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
yourphotographybykristy.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
b-2-1.jpg

IMG_82844x6croprs.jpg

I think this is the right section..I think I figured it out.

First photo was with a one light set up & large reflector
Canon 5D 24-70L
ISO 100
ss1/160
f/9

Second picture made with natural light
Canon 5D 24-70L
iso 250
ss1/85
f/2.8

TFL
Kristy

Last edited:
Thanks Guys.. Purple does make her eyes POP. If you click on them they are not as over sharpened looking. Click make it full size. Not sure why it did that. This is my first time posting pictures.

THanks for replying

Wow, they both look great. Nice work!

Thank you for not making her eyes look un-natural. To many people do that on this forum.

The frist one looks like a porcelain doll.. The entire right side of her nose is washed out..

The second one is very nice.

Thank you for not making her eyes look un-natural.
Huh? The first shot looks like you took White-Out to her sclera before shooting. Downright creepy.

Love the second shot, though.

Jon

Yes, the photoshopping is a bit too noticeable in my opinion. I'd personally set all of the blemish-removal layers you made to 50% opacity and let some of the imperfections show. Everyone has skin imperfections and when you remove them completely, it looks very unnatural. I'm sorry, but I feel very strongly about this.

But with all of that negativity said, I do have to mention that you really do know what you are doing behind a camera. These are really great images overall and I do like them. I'm also a bit jealous of your setup!

Great stuff!

Thanks for replying. I didnt do anything to her eyes in photoshop. I did use the digital gem on a LOW setting. Here is one that is unedited SOOC. The most I do is a curves adjustment layer & the digital gem. She is only 5 & has pretty great skin!! LOL!!

sooc.jpg

Most reactions

Back