What's new

I am NOT impressed with that camera (Max the dog)

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Older image reworked a little and cropped...

His attitude hasn't improved much :mrgreen:

But he is a sweetie...

MaxCroppedHeadShot.jpg


Cheers, Don
 
Oh my, if looks could kill, you'd be six feet under! What a glare.

Nice shot, that captures a bit of his personality. And the neutral background works well to set off his dark fur.
 
I don't think he likes his picture being taken! He seems to be giving you the evil eye!
 
Max is definitely a very nervous model :mrgreen:

For our next session I'll have to remember to have a pocket full of treats...

Cheers, Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom