I Am One (series idea)

streettrailpark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I wanted to take photos again, but had no ideas. Was listening to the pumpkins and decided to try to do a photo for each song on their major albums. Started with their first song on their first album, I Am One from Gish. This isn't the final photo, just trying out ideas I guess. Hopefully this will be an ongoing project, and I'll probably end up switching song photos a lot when I get better ideas. Anyways, this one is pretty straightforward, the central lyric in the song is "I am one as you are three". Others will be more conceptual and thoughtful, I'm just trying to start. As I said this song's photo will probably be totally redone. I know I'm going to get hate.

Iamone.jpg

Huge Pumpkins fan here. I saw the title and thought, "Smashing Pumpkins, that'd be cool, but surely not." After clicking on the link the first thing I see is the ZERO sweatshirt. Nice! I like the photo, and I'm looking forward to more. Perhaps you've motivated me to do something similar.

i like the idea...
i dont think youre going to get a lot of hate...tough to hate a creative idea...for me anyway.:D

i look forward to seeing more.

i like the idea...
i dont think youre going to get a lot of hate...tough to hate a creative idea...for me anyway.:D

i look forward to seeing more.
same here. very creative, Not familiar with the songs but it's a very cool idea. and i like the first pic. little creepy but cool, lol

Thanks guys! Heres a new edit, I think it looks infinitelty less stupid. Let me know.

Iamoneedit.jpg

while i don't think the first one looked stupid...i def prefer this new edit...the PP on the girl looks way beter in this one IMO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back