SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 8, 2006 #1 This little guy was not hiding his emotions much......
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2006 #2 I bet he was hungry.. or pi**ed that the coke he ordered is taking so long! Awesome shot though, I would suggest a verticle crop might look cool, ... was there any fill lighting? great dof and super sharp,
I bet he was hungry.. or pi**ed that the coke he ordered is taking so long! Awesome shot though, I would suggest a verticle crop might look cool, ... was there any fill lighting? great dof and super sharp,
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Feb 10, 2006 #3 Too bad that glass was there great shot.--Lenny