I am thankful for.....

I am thankful that today when I went to drop off the boys at daycare and looked back there were 5 little boys (2 mine) giving me the "I love you" sign, blowing kisses and waving to me. It's something I've always done with the boys to say good bye and make that transition a little easier. But, to see these little 3-5 year old boys being so sweet and affectionate really touched me. Today that helped me remember the little things sometimes aren't so little when it comes to matters of the heart. :love:

Enjoy it while you can, Alison....they do grow up so fast, right when you're not looking.... ;)

I can't believe I missed this whole thread. :heart: I don't have much to contribute. I'm thankful for everything I have. :)

Just a few little things....

I'm thankful that I had my own little personal tv ( latest movies/radio/games.... complete with remote control :thumbsup: ) on the back of the seat in front of me on my 13 freakin hour plane trip from Brisbane to LAX :lol:

Oh and that none of the planes I was on ( 6 in total ) didnt crash :headbang:

I'm thankful that I saw my first snowfall the other day :cheer:

Also that I have such an amazing b/f who shows me how much he loves me every single day. And that, after meetin his family, I'm relieved they're 'cool people' ;) and that I wont have 'in-laws from hell '.

Hehe.

That is so awesome Lumi....

I would say I am thankful for coming home to a man who has stuck with me for 10 years with no complaints (hehe that I know of). My life is basicaly a long I Love Lucy episode, and he is right there supporting me and helping me. He is an Awesome human being, and I am greatful he is here with me.

i am thankful for:

skinimax

marble slab ice cream

rushes(hobbes knows whats up)

comfortable shoes

quiet moments

md

I'm thankful for the nice weather, and that chance to play baseball with my boyfriend at my local park, which ISN'T littered with trash and graffiti. :)

I am thankful for...

My 4 wonderful, healthy kids.

A wonderful man to come home to that shows me everyday what true love and happiness really are all about.

A home that I love coming home to.

A business with great friends/employees working with me.

Good friends - both online and in person.

I am thankful for having two beautiful healthy children

I am thankful for the ability to be constantly humbled and awed by them

I am thankful for the ability to grow and learn every day

I am thankful of being raised to be 'the bigger person' and to truly care about others and I'm thankful that I can pass that on to my children and hopefully help make this world a slightly better place

much more but these top the list today :D

I'm thankful for...
Having been raised by the best parents anyone could ever have(I miss you Dad). :(
Great friends :)
having a great boss (thanks PG) :wink:
great music
and waking up on the right side of the grass!

ICE CREAM SUNDAE BAR AT WORK :cheer: :drool:

AHHHHHH...THAT DOG WONT STOP STARING AT ME!!!!!!! GET IT AWAY!!!!!!!!

It's better than your skull :D

Well I walk all over both of ya! ;-)

Oooh I haven't posted on this thread yet...

I'm thankful for my loving absolutely adorable boyfriend who I love to bits and who has put up with me being away from him for so long and constantly encouraged me.

I am also thankful for ultra strong handles on suitcases - my bag weighs an obscene amount!

Also thankful for sunshine and glorious sunsets.

Most reactions

Back