I ashoe you good sir, nothing's afoot

I love it! Its great! I would hang it on my wall, but without the pee please.

This reinforces my belief that I could pee on a sheet, hang it on a wall, and call it art.

Haha... whaaaaaaaat? :lmao:

It's a shoe. It made it to #2 on explore. It has over 1,500 views on Flickr. 135 favorites?! It's the only photo besides half naked females on my stream that have that many views.

Why? IT'S A SHOE!

I like that it's a "chucka" all-star.

it's a cool shot, man.
like the tones...the dof...the cold feel.

but there's no ****ing wings, man...cmon!

This reinforces my belief that I could pee on a sheet, hang it on a wall, and call it art.

It's a shoe. It made it to #2 on explore. It has over 1,500 views on Flickr. 135 favorites?! It's the only photo besides half naked females on my stream that have that many views.

Why? IT'S A SHOE!

Well you know what they say about shoes right?? Yeah?? No? Me neither.......just askin. Lol!!!!
Great shot though. Everyone has a converse memory to tie this to.

Why? IT'S A SHOE!

Well you know what they say about shoes right?? Yeah?? No? Me neither.......just askin. Lol!!!!
Great shot though. Everyone has a converse memory to tie this to.

to TIE this to! HA i see what you did there...well played.:thumbup:

See, I could take pictures of shoes. It's the naked women that I have a problem with. My photostream is sadly lacking in that regard.

Maybe you need half naked women before people start liking your shoes??:biggrin:

Looked through your photostream... Not enought half naked women...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back