I bought something other than camera gear!

zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
However it will get me to the spots to shoot.
Now I can get rid of the truck and drive something a little easier on the pocketbook.

jeep-2 copy.jpg

Easier on the pocketbook? :lol: Let's see: New T/R tires? $2000. Suspension lift? $3500. Light bar, ditch lights, etc? $500. HD bumper & sliders? $2000....

Jeeps are great...until you're going to work and the instrument cluster decides to wave bye-bye:BangHead: I had loads of fun trying to get mine stuck:1247:

Cool new toy, but avoiding accessory and upgrade fever may be pretty difficult. My boss bought his Rubicon new, and I swear he has spent more on aftermarket goodies than he paid for the Jeep! :eek-73:

I used to offroad out west. Nothing like climbing a mountain without a road. I hate mud and that's all there is here. No need for a bunch of mall crawler gear so I should do okay.
Most of the things I want to do I can do in my own shop or make from scratch. Like an external cage with an integral ladder and platform at some point so Jr and I can stand on top of the Jeep to see over all of the tall reeds in our own blind.

Last edited:
Watch the WCM like a hawk! Once it goes, it goes!

That friggn thing gave me such a huge headach!

But mine is a patriot at least with the 6 speed auto and not the CVT.

Congrats!

I am trying very hard NOT to get one. I currently tow my 2010 Camry on a car dolly behind my motorhome, and think it would be easier to flat tow a Jeep. I keep telling myself "wait a couple more years".

Nice! I had an '05 TJ for a few years. Yours looks pretty much stock except for the chrome bits and the wheels. Having a hard top is great. It will make a great birding rig especially with a platform.

Ya, mines barely wired let alone having anything wireless. I don't have a WCM but I appreciate someone looking out for me. Thank you.

Just Empty Every Pocket.

We are interested in the new Gladiator.

Cool, love a Jeep but now you'll end up spending even more money on all the cool mods for Jeeps, lol! I kid, I'm sure you'll contain yourself despite the possible urges to. I fell in love with a Jeep Grand Cherokee recently and man, she was beautiful! She had all the right curves and 700 h.p. to boot but high maintenance ladies with $80K price tags are simply out of my league. Yours is just right!

Most reactions

Back