I can't get away

impressive as always Ray, you can never get bored of birds. Funny you mention bugs, I'm itching for spring to get here so they'll come out! I love macro photography and I've been itching to use my extension tubes. I'm hoping to get a true macro lens though.

i'll get bored when you stop posting such great shots... until then i am always intrigued... :thumbup:

ray said:
the white stuff was a flyin!!
i can't imagine... i bet you were wishing you had an umbrella!

JOAT said:
impressive as always Ray, you can never get bored of birds. Funny you mention bugs, I'm itching for spring to get here so they'll come out! I love macro photography and I've been itching to use my extension tubes. I'm hoping to get a true macro lens though.

just curious Joat (and everyone else) what is a good macro lens for the Nikon?? any tips?

I know I'm addicted, because I know that every time I open a new thread there are going to be some amazing photos. #1 is really wild. I like the industrial setting.

i tell ya raymond...there is no way i could get bored with your shots...
but #6..the lone seagull?

you make him look like such a dignified bird, he seems to have the grace and pride of an eagle. i love that shot...the sun on him is great...

you can take a shot in sun, and it not look blowed out...your amazing...!

you always take good pictures! love them all!! and i remember these seagulls pooping on you while taking their pictures! haha!!

I love #9! It was interesting to hear your take on them as well :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back