I cant wait for nice weather!

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had almost 70 degree weather in PA last week and I took advantage. These are of my son but I wanted to show them here because I think this will be my thing for 2008 as far as business goes!

I recognize the cast from the wall in the ones with the red and green but I havent gotten time to remove it since these are just mine I have other things going on - i didnt bring a reflector with me! We had 1/2 hour fo daylight left so I jsut took off out the door with my kids and my camera!

jimmyskateboardrad.jpg

redwall2rad.jpg

redwallrad2.jpg

skateboard1rad.jpg

Last edited:

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Sweet pics...he's got great eyes. I like the bright colours of the walls (as he had on the right shirt to go against them), and really like that tilt shot with the crumbling wall (#2).

heip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Don't change a thing. Great shots, very cute!

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some of the best you've ever done IMO! He has some really great expressions in these. My favorites are #1 and #2, but they are all very good.

Excellent work! :thumbup:

NJ

OP
JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
antarctican - thanks. :) I love those walls - and all of those places are right down the street from me! SO I can play lots - I hope one of my seniors wants to have them done there this year! That would be so cool.

emogirl - he has so many expressions I cant even catch em all! And I was wondering if anyone would actually not mind the casts. I do know that I could probably somehow use a reflector but with children that is so not practical - usually I'm lucky to get them to stand in one place and look at me for long! LOL

heip - thanks again. :)

njman - thanks, I dont know who in the world helped me to learn all that stuff in elements. ;)

acaldwell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Wow Kathi! I really like the attitude going on in that last one with the board. Cute kid + great photographer = excellent photos!

OP
JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
April - thanks. He makes som every funny expressions, it's hard not to laugh at him even when he is being bad. ;)

acaldwell - I'm glad you like them, thanks for the ncie words. :) He did such a good job making the attitude faces I was wondering, will everyone think my kid is a total jerk? LOL he's actually a very sweet kid. ;)

Pete- hey there. I do plan on going there again to take more - they have about every wall color you can imagine!!!! The location is neat - one big long street of brightly colored businesses and lots of graffiti and all that fun stuff. I will try some more colors when the weather breaks. :)

OP
JimmyJaceyMom

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
OH DUH!!!! I thought you meant another wall hahahah! Oh my gosh I am too tired today! LOL
That looks neat - I hadn't thought of doing that. Thanks for the play and the idea. :)

Most reactions

New Topics