I challenge you

I had posted these images a long time ago, before the Darkside Gallery. They are shots of the Guild Inn, taken around midnight. It has been closed down since 2002, but is still rumored to be haunted. I decided to head over there at midnight, cause that was the time most of the noises were heard. I never heard anything.

ONe of the back stairwells, with the light still on.
149_4948aa.JPG

This shot was taken through the front window. I found it odd that a wheelchair was pulled up to the front check in.
149_4940zz.JPG

another of the back exits.
P1010117a.JPG

This shot is from the newer part of the guild. There are no other lights on except this one. It was so dimly lit, I had a really hard time capturing this shot. When I walked to the end of the building to see if the light was on in the hall , there was nothing. Just one lit room.
P1010122bw.JPG

After a disappointing night, I went home. I plan on going back in a few weeks around midnight again to wander around the back where the kitchen area is. That is where people have said to hear noises inside the kitchen.

I'm an arachnophobe.. but i LOVE that picture of the spiderlings...
what a wonderful shot *jealous* well done

I'm no big darksider myself, just don't feel that streak in me, but this one might live up to the challenge?

Followme.jpg

With a bit of tweaking and some work ... hubby must never see this now ;) He is no born darksider himself, either. But one might interpret it as "Follow me DOWN HERE! Wuahahahahaaaaaaa!"

LaFoto, with those eyes your husband should wear sunglasses in public ;)

Hmm, did you try them in red/orange tone? would make less contrast with the brwon/sepia colouration, I know, but maybe then it appears a bit more like directly from hell ;)

MommyOf4Boys said:
I have posted this one before, but thought it would fit good in this thread:
nice, i guess that cross on the left is intentionally? if so, nice play with incorporating shadows into the image composition!

MommyOf4Boys said:
Actually, I never noticed that before! LMAO

Blimey! :lmao: ... to me it appeared as a major element of the image ;) .. giving it some mystic touch ;)

or maybe you have some hiden messages in your images which you never really realised? Hmm ... there might be some way of comercially exploiting this ... lol

MommyOf4Boys said:
Hahaha, yeah, we could put mother theresa in there and I can sell this photo on Ebay for millions! LMAO! :lmao:

Well, the last holy potato I saw on ebay didn't really sell well ... we need good marketing here!

Errm sorry, this is all a bit off topic for this thread ... back to normal ! :wink:

This was more of a test to see if I could get a decent handheld shot in low light from upping the ISO, so I'm sorry if it's too noise for you. I dont think it turned out bad for iso 1600. 1/125 f/5.6

Knife.jpg

Most reactions

Back