I did it...I'm sorry

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, I took a picture with a cell phone. I fail.

Friend took a shot of the ashtray 'cause I pointed out that it looked cool. I made a few comments about them sucking at life, as they didn't frame the shot, move the ashtray into better snow etc etc. So they said "here, you do it"

So I moved the ashtray, framed up and shot, handed it back and the reply was "you suck...I love it" I replied with "well you just stood there and clicked, didn't move the tray, move yourself, get a better angle, adjust for the light of the situation.....etc....etc" and then I realized I do fail...I just spent way too much time analyzing a cell phone image.

I wish had their original image to show, it was hideous...even for a cell shot.

lol.

It's not a stellar shot, but I love the sparkles. I wish I had noticed the snow on the can covering the letters, I was a bit buzzed so yeah..missed it.

I should send this in to Twisted Tea to put on their bottles.

$twisted tea-1.jpg

Attachments

• $twisted tea.jpg
    $twisted tea.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 119
Better a photo with what you have, than no photo at all. Sure, if you had had your 8x10 view camera with all the tilts and bellows, and the tripod, and the additional lights, it might have been fabulous... but most don't carry that gear with them. So, you do with what you have. And since you did try to consider the perspective, the background, and so forth, I revoke your "failure". :wink:

Yay me. lol

I just feel so dirty though.

It looked like a big cigarette flavored snowcone. lol. I like the blue cast on the snow and the sparkles too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back