I Did it!

NikonD40x@Denver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thecreativejuicemagazine.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bought our first SLR, We got the D40x and so far I'm loving it, We bought from our local wolf camera for 1,000.00 with the 18-55mm and the 55-200mm, It also came with 18 photography classes. I'll be on here asking for help also so be prepared....... see ya gotta go:hail:

Congrats from me as well. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Welcome.

Speaking from experience, it's actually 9 x 2 with the classes from Wolf (i.e. nine classes are repeated twice). A friend of mine recently got a dslr, so I get him to go with me and we can bounce off information that one of us missed. It's necessary since the classes are on Saturday and Friday night we have mucho tequila. Have only been to two of the classes, but in each one, there was a nugget of knowledge that I would never have considered such as to format the card in camera rather than clicking "yes" when asked to "delete these files from your camera or card reader" after transferring to you computer. The latter leaves bits of data on your card and after a while you may get card full with only 20 images on a 2gig card and the former wipes it clean. Well....that's what ge said.

There's a "sticky" that explains how to post your photos. Find it under "Forum", then find your section like General Critique or whatever. It's there somewhere. It's easy.

Most reactions

Back