I did the "multi-me" photo

Vaporous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melisjphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The whole multi me thing is the neatest thing so I tried it today.......here is my version. My husband does the photoshopping in layers but I do the photography.

Never seen so many of myself at one table....weird!

4_Melissas-2.jpg

neat, kinda reminds me of a song....
your so vain, you probably think this song is about you...

That's what drinking will do to ya ;)

A creative solution to the stigma of drinking alone.;)

Good job with the clones interacting. I hear it's hard to make eye contact look realistic, but you did it.

how do you do this technique is there a thread on it- it looks really cool and effective

Not really an alt technique, so I'm moving it to the General gallery.

Lollypop - actually, there are several members who have done this, and might have some tutorial or "how to" they can offer. :)

Its fairly simple but requires some photoshopping, at least thats the way I did it. What you do is have a sitting area or a room you can move about. Set up your tripod exactely where you want and the focus exactely what you want. Just make sure you don't move the camera or anything else in the shot. The only thing that moves or is altered is you or the person in the picture. Where the photoshopping gets difficult is that you have to layer the images. My first one there was alot of interlacing and overlapping each picture (which can be a little time consuming especially around the hands when there is a face in the background), so the second time on the shot I made sure it wasn't so intricate and the subject "stayed in their area" when each picture was taken so there wasn't so much layering and work to do in Corel.

Not really an alt technique, so I'm moving it to the General gallery.

Lollypop - actually, there are several members who have done this, and might have some tutorial or "how to" they can offer. :)

Ooopsey sorry! I'm still getting used to the forum, its so big. :) Sometimes I'm not really sure where to post

I see myself finding some "I'm with stupid ->" shirts and doing one of these.

These are so much fun. It could be a car, animals, anything really. I'm a photo-chopper myself & I can't tell you how much fun it is to start seeing the final version come together.

C

Most reactions

Back