I didn't know numbers went that high Corry!!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:cheer: Congratulations to CORRY!!!!!! :cheer:
Who very shortly will hit 8000 posts! :shock:

Congrats chikky! And thanks for keeping us rabble under control! ;-)

I think when both Corry and MDowdy have hit 10,000 posts, TPF will freeze up and crash the server, setting off a chain reaction of server crashes that could very well have global implications. So when you see a guided missle streaking towards you, you'll know who to blame. :lol:

In the meantime.....congrats, Miss Corry!

terri said:
I think when both Corry and MDowdy have hit 10,000 posts, TPF will freeze up and crash the server, setting off a chain reaction of server crashes that could very well have global implications. So when you see a guided missle streaking towards you, you'll know who to blame. :lol:

In the meantime.....congrats, Miss Corry!

Uh...Terri...you aren't far behind me! :lol:

Thanks Terri and Meysha...I'm not there yet! Or am I? I can't remember...I'll have to look at my post count when I post this. :)

Oh damn..guess this means I have to come up with a long speech now, huh?

I still have a comfortable margin, so the demise of the world isn't on my hands, missy! :sexywink:

Now for my speech..

...I'd like to thank the academy!..ok, I'll be serious. (wait...where's the fun in that!?)

There's really not much to say that I haven't already said (with 8000 posts, that's a given! :lol: )

I've definately met some amazing people here, and I love the fact that I can 'travel the world' merely by logging onto TPF. I can see New Zealand through the eyes of Vonnagy, and Austrailia through Meysha, Xmetal, and so many others...I've been to Canada with Airic and Big Mike. I've seen England and Germany, Poland and Austria...I know every nook and cranny of Washington DC...I've travelled the world in the company of so many people that have changed my life. I don't know what I'd do if this place ceased to exist. So many of you mean so much to me...if that weren't true, I wouldn't have stayed through 8000 posts!

Hmmm...I guess there are a few people that I should mention that have been there for me in one way or another along the way.

First, Terri...I find I come to you more and more for advice, words of encouragement..and basically everything else...more and more. You always have such an insightful point of view, and you always seem to know when a kind word is needed. You know how to truly help a person and not just 'blow sunshine' :) I value as a great, creative photographer, a fantastic, level-headed Admin (and I just LOVE the cat/mouse thing you do with Bace! :biglaugh: ), and as a friend. I just want to make sure you know, you are deeply appreciated around these parts! ;)

Chase...I don't think anyone has ever listened to me babble on and on and on about Erik (weather I'm fighting with him, or gushing over him!), or work, or whatever, without going looney! :biglaugh: You've been there to listen to me so many times...and sometimes that's all I need to feel better, is just to have someone to listen to me. And of course...without you, there would be no TPF!!!! Thank you for all you've done for me, and for this forum.

Alison and Aubrey (you know they always come in a pair!)..you guys give me hope. Hope that things do get better, and people can be happy.

Mygrain...I really admire the fact that you really try and give everyone a fair and honest chance. It's a trait I wish more people had.

I don't think people get more enthusiastic than Artemis. Please don't ever change.

Wow...there are so many people I want to talk about, but I just don't have the time (it's getting close to bed time! :lol: ) Those I didn't mention...I didn't forget you...there are just so many of you and so little time!

And those of you I haven't gotten to know...here's to getting to know you in my next 8000 posts! :cheers:

Thanks everyone!

I have ONE MORE POST TO GO!

awwww...... :sniffle: Back atcha, girlie! :hug:: TPF wouldn't be the same without you! :D

Awww... thanks Corry!
I can't wait to see your next 8000 posts!!!

Too late.

Now you've already made 8001.........

OK, I take my
10.gif
and go...
Awww! Just KIDDING!
CONGRATULATIONS ON 8000 posts and more! :)

Here you are:
16.gif

Congrats to you Corry! :cheer:

eromallagadnama said:
Yay :) Congrats Corry...8000 :shock:

Oh yeah...I was thinking last night after I logged off that Amanda needs a mention...she's done so much to help me attract traffic to the themes forum!

Thanks Amanda!

And thanks to everyone else, too! :)

Whoa, even I got a mention.

Sweet.

Most reactions

Back