I don't always D.C., but when I do I National Zoo.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm unable to dump the photos and edit for a few days, so I whipped out the untrustworthy-ISIS-member WU-1b adapter to d/l a few images to my cell to post online. I gave up after just being able to get a few images.

I was forced to save JPG copies to my second SD card through the camera itself, then I was able to load up the few images I had through the app and download them one-by-one -- when the app didn't crash, or camera didn't disconnect from wifi.

I have plenty more and will post when I have a chance to d/l and edit them properly.

but for now:

DSC_2250.JPG

DSC_2249.JPG

DSC_2248.JPG

DSC_2246.JPG

DSC_2244.JPG

DSC_2247.JPG

Nick set

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those were with the Tamron 70-200?
Did you use a TC or the animals are that close?
Good pics.

Cheers

I've just decided to like #3 the best... out of all you've already posted and out of all you'll be posting later on

Those were with the Tamron 70-200?
Did you use a TC or the animals are that close?
Good pics.

Cheers

no, the 150-600. All the above were taken at 600mm (the peacock at 550mm).

I had my 50mm with me as well, but it didn't get as much of a workout as I was hoping.

Oh, ok, i didn't see that 150-600mm at you signature :p
I was wondering how you could do those shots with a 200mm, that's why I asked for the TC ;)

Cheers

Wonderful set! Have You tried an Eye-fi in your second SD slot? I use one frequently with few glitches, but you do have to delete a lot of crap from your phone frequently.

Seen those, haven't tried them. I don't frequently need to transfer files that way, but when I do, the Nikon app is a joke.

afternoon bump ... to get some views.

Nice set, I like the young male lion and B&W cat the best, probably because of the eye contact.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back