What's new

I don't even know how to title this thread

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope it doesn't get me banned.

p1383999156-5.jpg



Just in case, t'was nice meeting y'all.
 
If thats O Keefe'y there are some stange things going on LMAO ..Ed
 
Plant porn...on another forum I was on, we had a whole week of shooting devoted to plant erotica.
 
Dirty boy! :)
 
It's sensual. I'd like to see a more focused version.
 
I prefer the color version. Much more detail. Interesting (?) subject.
 
For me, the B&W hands down. The color version loses serious points IMO, it becomes "just a plant"
 
More like O'Queef amiright?!?!?


I apologize...
 
I guess you could call this a PILF........ did I go too far?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom