What's new

I don't even know how to title this thread

This is quite... Clitoral?
 
invisible said:
I don't know what you're talking about (but that would've been a good title for this photo).

Never too late to change it! ;-)

And surely you know what I'm talking about BRO.
 
invisible said:
I don't know what you're talking about (but that would've been a good title for this photo).

Never too late to change it! ;-)

And surely you know what I'm talking about BRO.
On this forum you can't change the title of a thread (I think only mods can). And I do know what you're talking about but have to acknowledge that I had never heard that word before (English is my second language.).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom