What's new

I don't like this photo: Do you?

I straightened it and cropped it:

$14612508316_b261d78b84_b - Version 2.webp
 
My first photography teacher told me that if I'm going to capture a subject, make it something of interest. This is a well done photograph without a subject.
 
I wonder how this would look at night with a long exposure, and maybe some car trails in it, after a rain ??

A rain would make it sexy, fer sher.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
There's not much to the photo. At first glance, it looks interesting: but when you look closer there just.. isn't much there.

My thoughts exactly. Just curious if the forum agreed.

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If you want to keep at it, I'm sure there's a picture there somewhere.
 
If you want to keep at it, I'm sure there's a picture there somewhere.

There is. I got one that I'm about 80 percent pleased with. I plan to make many trips there to find the golden shot. [emoji106]

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Its a nice photo, contains all the elements of a good pic. But I think it really lacks a bit of dynamism. I think big enough this could be a cool shot but a person or trailing tail lights on the bridge could really vault it from good to great.
 
Its a nice photo, contains all the elements of a good pic. But I think it really lacks a bit of dynamism. I think big enough this could be a cool shot but a person or trailing tail lights on the bridge could really vault it from good to great.

I needed a model to stand still somewhere in front of me. That woulda been sweet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No, there are a lot of leading lines leading no where. I do not care for the composition.
 
Take this exact photo again at night time and it will look much better.
 
A better sunset with a nice car on the bridge would have brought this picture to life in my opinion. I love the colors of the bridge and the buildings in the background but it is just missing something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom