SpikeyJohnson
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2014
- Messages
- 365
- Reaction score
- 125
- Location
- United States
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
You could make a composite with some other photo's to add some interest to the photo. Say, add a different sky, a car, a model, anything to add some interest. I like the area just no real subject. I suggest a composite or going and retaking the photo with a hand picked subject. I think a classic car would look awesome sitting on the bridge.
Edit: Also I think the first photo is the better one to work with if you make a composite. Just place something and warp tool it correctly in photoshop to level it.
Edit: Also I think the first photo is the better one to work with if you make a composite. Just place something and warp tool it correctly in photoshop to level it.

