"I don't wanna see it"

Vivienne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think of my newest photo, titled: "I don't wanna see it" ?

I_don__t_wanna_see_it_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg

Suggestion for improvement are always welcome ;)

i like the idea, but it just dont seem set up right too me, like the way she has her hand positioned looks like someone else is grabbing her face from the side...

oh christina, i really had the same feeling.. but the idea is good.. and the lighting is good too.. thats my opinion!

For me, it looks posed and a little unnatural - it doesn't quite match the title that's been chosen. There is also a bit of a green cast across the image, which doesn't help either the dress or the skin tones. An interesting idea though.

The idea is good, framing is too tight (I guess you held out the camera with your other arm and just could not stretch it any further?), lighting is good, but the LIGHT as such is too yellow, you might to try and work on the overall cast/skin tone a little more?

i like the idea, but it just dont seem set up right too me, like the way she has her hand positioned looks like someone else is grabbing her face from the side...

Yeah the position of the hand makes it look like someone else's hand. But other than that it looks great.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks more like she is being attacked (which would be fine if that was the look the photographer was going for)

Ok thanks everybody
I 'll try to make this one again

I think the hardest think to get right in photography are potraits.. i mean you need to work hard to get it nice... so this pic is kinda great in that point of view.. i like how the person appears in the photo. and if thats you in the photo Vivienne, i should say you have a steady left hand. lol. nice work.

I think the hardest think to get right in photography are potraits.. i mean you need to work hard to get it nice... so this pic is kinda great in that point of view.. i like how the person appears in the photo. and if thats you in the photo Vivienne, i should say you have a steady left hand. lol. nice work.

Ok thank you!! And yes, it is me on the photo! ;)

Oooh I really like that it looks like somebody else's hand, and it would be really great if you reshot this with a man's hand in place of hers. The concept would be completely different, but the crop you have here isn't really consistent with "hiding", since it really does look like somebody else pulling on her face.

Excellent color!

Most reactions

Back