i feel bliss

i have a bliss-ter. on my foot. damn 200 dollar shoes.

md

0_o...Umm im happy 90% of the time.
Im 16, I got friends, school is out, its the summer...what aint there to be happy about?

it is friday
im gone for the weekend
im feeling :heart:

all is good

have a great weekend kids!
dont be too naughty ;)

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:

md

First cash for camera gear and now for sneakers too??? What bank did you rob and when you gonna share with us? ;)

switching jobs mid month kinda doubled up my paychecks for a little bit cause the bank delays your first check for two weeks so you still get paid after you leave.

md

TGIF, but today will probably be busier than every other day of this past week :D

MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:

md

First cash for camera gear and now for sneakers too??? What bank did you rob and when you gonna share with us? ;)

switching jobs mid month kinda doubled up my paychecks for a little bit cause the bank delays your first check for two weeks so you still get paid after you leave.

md
:thumbsup:

It's friday, I'm at the end of my holidays and I have to spend my fourth day in a row finishing bathroom renos. :(

A couple of more hours and I break out of my cubicle and head for the Thunder Over Michigan airshow with my wife. I had to miss the press day today but I hope to get in a few air-to-air shoots over the weekend. Sky should be blue with mild temps. That is bliss to me :wink:

I will check back in on Monday

Later dudes :!:

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back