What's new

I follow you...

Thank you Rokvi...

Your kind words are even more inspiring ;)
 
Thank you PR,
By the way what is your original name? have you ever been to India?

:D
 
My name is Judi :)
I haven't been to India but it is on my wish list of places to visit so hopefully someday!
 
Thank you Judi...is that your daughter, your avatar?
 
Teehee, it's me! My Dad was a bit of a photographer, he took this of me in about 1970.
 
Nandakumar, this is a classic image. Your second crop gets rid of some slightly distracting spots on the upper section, yet preserves the balance of dark and light. It has the benefit of both being easy to recognize, and at the same time encourages many questions about what's going on. Yep, I love it.
 
Thank you Paul...I stand obliged for those words :D
 
Nandakumar, I am in no position to critique others work since I am a very rank amateur , but the first image is timeless . Love it the way it is . Keep up the good work . !
 
I like the innocent and carefree feel to the picture. Maybe a photo filter effect on top would add warmth.
 
Wonderful.


Thank you very much Pete :D

Very well done.

Thank you so much l'tlmt :D

Nandakumar, I am in no position to critique others work since I am a very rank amateur , but the first image is timeless . Love it the way it is . Keep up the good work . !

Thank you Manny; your comment is really appreciated :D

I like the innocent and carefree feel to the picture. Maybe a photo filter effect on top would add warmth.
Hey, FanBoy; thank you very much for your words :D
 
Very romantic shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom