What's new

I follow you...

Very good :thumbup:
 
I like it as well, in particular its timeless feel – I think your processing contributed to it. Only C&C would be to clone out the lighter bits at the top left and centre, but they're not overly distracting so it's not a must-do by any means.
 
invisible said:
I like it as well, in particular its timeless feel – I think your processing contributed to it. Only C&C would be to clone out the lighter bits at the top left and centre, but they're not overly distracting so it's not a must-do by any means.

I really like this! I agree about the lighter bits but they are more of an issue for me viewing this, they must go! They draw me right out of the feeling the image creates.
 
I often like your work, Frequency, and this is no exception. You seem to be trying all sorts of different things, and not just doing what others always do...I likethat approach.

Nice one. :)
 
Very good :thumbup:
Thank you very much :D

I like it as well, in particular its timeless feel – I think your processing contributed to it. Only C&C would be to clone out the lighter bits at the top left and centre, but they're not overly distracting so it's not a must-do by any means.

Thank you so much; i will work on it :D

Very nice.

Thank you so much sir :D

invisible said:
I like it as well, in particular its timeless feel – I think your processing contributed to it. Only C&C would be to clone out the lighter bits at the top left and centre, but they're not overly distracting so it's not a must-do by any means.

I really like this! I agree about the lighter bits but they are more of an issue for me viewing this, they must go! They draw me right out of the feeling the image creates.

Thanks a lot ; I understand your concern; will take care of it :D

I often like your work, Frequency, and this is no exception. You seem to be trying all sorts of different things, and not just doing what others always do...I likethat approach.

Nice one. :)

O, these words are very pleasing and encouraging; thank you very many much :D
 
Is this a better option? Please let me know :D



Regards :D
 
I think the first crop is much stronger. It adds depth that the second crop is missing.

I agree though that cloning out the spots will make the first image better.
 
Thank you Jac :D
I am posting the corrected version of the previous

Regards :D
 
I liked it so much I had a play with it :)
I like the second crop, I also thought about extending the shadows a bit to give it even more depth.
Your photograph is rather inspiring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom