I freakin love photography...:) Do I have any skills...:)

Surfsquish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think photography makes you see the world in a positive way. There is so much negative out there but a simple photograph can easily prove how everything is so beautiful...:) :) :)

what u guys think about my pictures?

Amine Florida

I think many of those pictures have already been posted here for CC.

It's a rare person that is inherently talented at doing photography.

Being skilled at doing photography requires making the effort to gain an understanding of visual image composition, how the camera and it's many functions and features work, how to do photographic lighting, how lens selection and adjustment effect photographs, digital image file formats, image editing functions to prepare an image for display (print or electronic), and several other related lines of study.

I'm happy for your found passion with photography. It can be quite exciting.

Quote found on your link.....
2) Go with gut instinct while answering questions.
I'd keep your day job a little while longer.

What is your ultimate goal w/ these shots?

I am glad you found something you are passionate about. Keep practicing and Have fun!!

Thank you...:) Appreciate it.

It's a rare person that is inherently talented at doing photography.

Being skilled at doing photography requires making the effort to gain an understanding of visual image composition, how the camera and it's many functions and features work, how to do photographic lighting, how lens selection and adjustment effect photographs, digital image file formats, image editing functions to prepare an image for display (print or electronic), and several other related lines of study.

Point taken. Thank you

I'm happy for your found passion with photography. It can be quite exciting.

Quote found on your link.....
2) Go with gut instinct while answering questions.
I'd keep your day job a little while longer.

I dont understand your point but something fun is not a job....;) It is just fun...;)

definetly a pro in my book
Thank you...:)

What is your ultimate goal w/ these shots?
No idea. Just having fun..:)

I think photography makes you see the world in a positive way. There is so much negative out there but a simple photograph can easily prove how everything is so beautiful...:) :) :)

what u guys think about my pictures?

mmm... a world with crooked horizon is something not really positive. I'm always forgetting handbrake... :)

The skills for what? To start photographing for National Geographic tomorrow? Probably not. To take a picture? Probably, my 3 year old can. Skills are all relative, what do you want to do?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back