I GOT AN SLR!

In terms of easiness, I was referring more the the ergonomics, actually. It's balanced, and everything is only a couple clicks away.
The manual is part of the newness! :D I love learning all the little technical things. Half the time I've had it, Ive been messing with the settings and focus points etc.

I will post some pictures from my first batch.

The only thing I dislike on mine ( and I am not 100% used to the menus and settings yet ) is that you can't use the top right scroll wheel to cycle through single AF points. This is how the T1i was, and while it took more clicks, it was easy to do on the fly. I hate having to use the joystick and also the big wheel. Its much easier while still looking through the viewfinder, to cycle through the other way without shifting your holding position because your finger is already in the shutter release area.

Congrats, i'm so jealous of you :p, i also came from a Canon SD880IS and finally purchased my first Canon Kiss T2i and now i need to do some serious reading. I just put in an order for my Dummies collection and gues what? Thay make one for you too :D

9780470595916-crop-325x325.jpg

Oh, that looks like it could be a good read. :D I may end up getting it– probably will. :)

Congrats on the paperweight! (er I mean Canon!)

:mrgreen:
I like how you think, though Canons are so light that they're bad as paperweights too ;)

Anyway, congrats on the 7D. Of the paperweight lineup, it's one that I like :)

Congrats on the paperweight! (er I mean Canon!)

:mrgreen:
I like how you think, though Canons are so light that they're bad as paperweights too ;)

Anyway, congrats on the 7D. Of the paperweight lineup, it's one that I like :)

It will come in handy then. It can hold down the loot I get from selling the sweet @ss prints that only a real camera like a Canon can get :lmao:

Oh, that looks like it could be a good read. :D I may end up getting it– probably will. :)

Yeah, and i hope they are as good as my other books for dummies. :lol: I bought these too for now. and a good price from amazon. Anyway, good luck with it.;)

511PbuAdSkL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

51CAK65TE7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

:D Thanks! I like the art one, might look into that one, as well. :p

What's a PP?

Post-Processing. Anything you do to the image after you take it.

BTW nice job goin with the 7D. Kind of crazy to go directly from a P&S to a $1600-$1700 pro body lol but definitely a good idea.

Ahhh ok.

Hahaha I know it's crazy. :p I didn't want to switch cameras, and also tend to get very bored if something isn't what I wanted in the first place. :p So I'd have ended up not using a cheaper camera because I'd know it was cheap. XD

Thanks! :) That was useful, although I already knew a lot of it. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back