I got Caught.

Bynx said:
Today this guy caught me photographing his house.

After we talked a few minutes I showed him my tablet with pics Id shot from his neighborhood. He invited me in to take some more shots.

Now Im going back in a couple hours to take night shots with the lights on.

Wow that is an amazing home the furniture cost more than my house

Thanks guys. Here is the night shot I just finished. Nearly got eaten alive with the mosquitos.

Last edited:
Brb, jizzing my panties.

Honest to God, man, I never thought I'd see those words strung together in the same sentence on a photography forum.

:lol:

Nice shots. The first one, though, looks as though there's a lot that's not the house on the right, and it looks like there might be more of the house on the left that's cut off.

Other than that, very cool...

In the first shot the left side is the neighbors house, also neighbors house on the right. I wanted to get his entire front property including the gate and driveway. Trouble is this guy remodelled the house he bought and created something really nice in a cottage neighborhood. The view he sees is Lake Ontario through a line of trees planted to act as a windbreak. Most of the properties are older cottages.

Nice house, but is it constructed out of 2x4s and fake stone/brick? I'm really not a fan of how modern American homes are built. In Detroit, they tore down those beautiful abandoned homes from the late 20s and replace them with cookie cutter homes with fake brick facades to mimic the original ones. I just felt sad about it even though no one is willing to invest into restoring those original homes.

A friend of mine said that a guy in the neighborhood (Michigan) wanted to build his home out of concrete but couldn't find any local contractor because everyone only knows how to build with wood. So he had to hire non-local contractors ( immigrant from Hong Kong) to do it.

Anyways, really well executed photos. You should sell your service to real estate companies if you haven't already, or even better, architecture firms.

As I said earlier most of the homes along the street are original cottages when people from the big city (Toronto or Oshawa) would go there for the summer. Then they got winterized and people lived in them full time. Now as those old people die off the properties get sold and someone tears one down and puts up something new and sells that new home for profit. This guy bought the home and didnt like the Victorian look of it so he renovated it. Nothing shabby about the quality of workmanship or materials. From what I could see everything was top grade. Its like your house might look like if you had no limit to how much you could spend.

An outstanding set for sure. It's always astonishes me how the really well off live.

Good stuff, your processing is very clean.

I've been looking for minutes, trying to figure out where the guy is in photo #1!!

Most reactions

Back