What's new

I got Explored!

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This has been such a huge goal of mine since I first joined Flickr, I'm excited! :D

Thanks for the advice Derrel + others from that thread.

wZN8fKQ.jpg
 
Awesome! Which pic is yours?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sure thing, Tevo! I've always looked out for you, ever since "your people moved away" in the middle of the night and left you all alone....no wait...that's the neighbor cat... Oh..I get you two confused so often...his name is TeBow, like "Tim Tebow"....but he's a cat...and you're Tevo, and are NOT a cat!!!!

ANyway, yeah, congratulations. The reference was to this thread from just a few days ago: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/362703-c-c-some-landscapes.html
 
Very nice! Congrats. I've only been "explored" like 3-4 times. I don't go by that much, since a lot of explored photos are pretty crappy if you ask me.
 
Well, that's awesome; congratulations! I am pleased for you and just a teeny bit jealous, as I have NEVER managed to get explored on flickr and long since gave up hope of it ever happening.

Sure thing, Tevo! I've always looked out for you, ever since "your people moved away" in the middle of the night and left you all alone....no wait...that's the neighbor cat... Oh..I get you two confused so often...his name is TeBow, like "Tim Tebow"....but he's a cat...and you're Tevo, and are NOT a cat!!!!

ANyway, yeah, congratulations. The reference was to this thread from just a few days ago: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/landscape-cityscape/362703-c-c-some-landscapes.html

<goes off to read above thread and see if there's any possibility that my hopes of one day getting a "flickr explore" could be rekindled...but feeling highly dubious that it will be...>

<returns to TPF> Oh, see, I thought Tevo meant that thread was actually ABOUT how to get explored on flickr. But it's not. So, I'll just go back to being dismal and hopeless about the chance of THAT ever happening. :D
 
Were they gentle?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom