I got lost last night

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was standing on the north pole & knew I had to travel straight south to get to Toronto. However, Halifax, Vancover, Moscow & London were also straight south - what to do? I woke up before I resolved the issue.

Gaud I have strange dreams.

I've only had one cup of coffee and two cigarettes and you expect me to THINK???

If you've ever seen the movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" there is a pessimistic robot in it that is always complaining about things. I took a nap yesterday afternoon and had a dream about my cat. She could talk but all she ever did was gripe using the same voice as that robot.

I have weird dreams to.

Haha alright you guys. Y'all are both totally normal. Nothing weird at all.

...backs away slowly....

Well, you start walking (or swimming, since who knows how much ice is left up there...) in a straight line, and once you're far enough away from the pole, your directions to each of the destinations will now have a different angle. Of course, how far you have to go before you get a measurable angle will depend on the quality of your instruments.

You have better dreams than I do. In mine, I'm usually either being chased by something, or falling. ;)

Actually it's quite simple, but my cousins, the white bears, would have probably gotten you, first. ;)

If you are wearing a watch that is set to Toronto time, just wait until noon, and go south, towards the sun. You'll just have to be able to walk (or swim) a straight line after that or you'll curve SW.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back