Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...today. Yeehah for me. Up until now, I have shot several successful wedding shoots for friends and many as a second-shooter. This evening I got my first contracted wedding gig as the principal shooter. Awwwwww, yea!:D

/me does the awww yea dance :thumbup::D:heart::D:peacesign::eyebrows::bounce::wav::goodvibe:

DH!! CONGRATS!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so happy for you. You are going to do awesome!

Congrats! What's funny is that I clicked on this thread just as I was listening to Judge Judy telling some shmo that all because they had sent an invoice or quote didn't mean they had a "signed contract." So I interpreted the thread as you finally got someone to actually sign something. :)

Congrats! What's funny is that I clicked on this thread just as I was listening to Judge Judy telling some shmo that all because they had sent an invoice or quote didn't mean they had a "signed contract." So I interpreted the thread as you finally got someone to actually sign something. :)

LAMO that is hilarious...it is always a good thing to get people to actually sign something.

Anyway, CONGRATS on getting your first gig as lead. I can't wait to see your photos! :thumbup:

Yay! Good for you. Congrats and have fun. Make sure to charge up your batteries and hopefully you have a backup camera.
Weddings make me WAY to nervous. lol

Congratulations! Enjoy the shoot. I am sure there will be a lot more coming your way.

oh good for you! we love shooting weddings :-D you're gonna have so much fun!

Most reactions

Back