What's new

I Got the Drip

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Actually I got a couple :mrgreen: This gave me real problems at first :confused: By the time I started getting better shots...I didn't wanna do it anymore. A couple of these aren't real sharp, I just liked the patterns.


1
55016531-L.jpg


2
55016532-L.jpg


3
55016533-L.jpg


4
55016535-L.jpg


5
55016536-L.jpg
 
mate how do you find the time to do all these great photo's?!....your like an image making machine....do you sleep!!
Great range of colours through all of these, 1,4 and 5 are really cool. curious, did you fill a bathtub for these or did you shoot them in a bowl?
 
Thanks! I just filled a bowl and added some food coloring.
 
I love #4! After watching Aubrey try to do these a few days ago I have a whole new level of respect for people who can catch good shots like these!
 
Good shots. Very creative with the coloring.
 
Whoah, the 4th is really unique. I don't believe I have ever seen one like that before. Excellent job on these.
 
The colors and the texures are truly delicious. Very nice work. The simplest of subjects, when captured well, make the best photos IMHO. :)
 
*Mental note: must go get some food colouring - must go get some food colouring - must go get some food colouring*

And then I must think of a set-up.
Thankfully, I got myself a new tripod in Hamburg yesterday. That will help. Think-think: light?

Ah. I'll try, but I'm sure mine will never be as good as these!!!
 
how do you do it mate? im really curious to know how, ive seen alot of people do it, and what camera?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom