I Got the Winter Shot Woes

TIDE...dang it...that's what I was trying to say but couldn't think of it so wrote bleach instead...thanks man!

A grove of small trees inside a grove of large trees:

$_MG_4569_small.jpg

I'm assuming you mean a closer crop on the grove of trees photo? I may have done one. I'll look. For that one, it was my desire to have some trees in the foreground as well to show the short trees were in-between taller trees and not just in front of them. Also, I'm thinking of bringing a step-ladder there to get a higher view-point.

Ah yes, no...it was my fault for the miscommunication, I am sorry. Thank you so much for the help by the way. I have remembered what you said and adjusted the brightness of my lcd on the camera so that I see better what the photo will look like so I don't have dingy looking snow. You're awesome!

No sharpen Drex, that first one has wonderful colors, and you lose a lot of range with the sharpened version.

:lmao:

Last edited:
I hope Santa has air-conditioning in his sled as he goes your way but it has been unseasonably warm up here as well 18F (-8C):

Bemidji Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for MN 56601

Next month or February we should have a few days of -30F (-34C) as well (or I hope so anyways). I love listening to people complain about the cold around here while I'm walking around comfortable in my AirForce surplus parka I bought a couple years ago. We're Minnesnowtans for crying-out-loud! I know I was bred to handle a wide extreme of temperatures (with all the lakes up here and trees, when it gets hot it gets HOT and muggy with no way for the wind to really push all that heat away).

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back