What's new

I got to play :)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I went to Owen Sound to Foto Art Camera and Frame Shop to pick up a T3 they offered as a loaner camera while mine is away getting fixed. How awesome are they?!

On the way home I got to do my thing for the first time in a while ;) This was one of my fav's and I have a few more to go through! Yay!

I wish there was a touch more clarity in the background trees, otherwise I'm pretty happy with it, would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for taking a look!

IMG_9796-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Thanks John :)

I know it's not my best of this kind but not bad for the drive home after picking up the T3 ;). It's not as easy to change on the fly like I do on the 60D, I need to RTFM!
 
Very pleasing picture. In texture and in colour. I think I like this kind of impressionism. :D
 
Thanks T! :)

Thanks Astro :) Hmmm, I started with a dutch tilt on this one and straightened it up, I thought I had it there, I'll take a look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom