Kevin D Burns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IPPicnic176.jpg

IPPicnic236.jpg

IPPicnic162.jpg

IPPicnic129.jpg

eww boys.
All images shot Pentax ist DL, Sigma 70-300mm at f4. I chose to be away from subjects to get some candid shots.

These are good snaps of the kids, ESPECIALLY the last one. That one is just hilarious!
Some tighter crops I think would help a bit.

The first one won't load for me for some reason.

That last one is cool. Tells quite a story! :D
I am not sure she would like to see herself like this, but it is a good capture of the moment.
I also like #3 quite a bit and would not crop that at all, but I might consider cropping #1 so the boy would no longer be that centred. But that`s just me, I guess.

Hi there,
new show, pictire show

#1.
The place of the boy come's on the Middle if you take the shot and he is on the right it's will look more batter.

#2.
very nice look but you cut is back and you cut his foot for down.

#3.
Very Nice. BUT she is looking to the left and you pot her on the left and you cut the shadow if see that if you pot her on the right side with the same look it's will be awsome.

#4.
Very nice picture, but you cut her hand and her hear, but it's very nice cuz the girl with her look you can feel her.

keep it up.

Regards
--------
Sultan AlZaabi

Sultain,
Have you ever herd of a editing department? Editing does the crops, when shooting for a large company subjects are centered in the frame. You act like I don't know about the rule of thirds. I do know about the rule of making money and doing what the client wants. see the problem with amateurs and pro's, is armatures shoot what they want and pro's have to shoot what the client wants and how.

(How should he know you are a pro, Kevin? I didn't know that either).

I had to shoot straight color photos is what I wrought at the top. That should explain the no thrils images, I also said I shot the images 70-300 at a distance for real candids. 300mm at a far don't give one much room to work with. When shooting candids one don't have the opportunity to compose a shot exspecialy of running kids, ya just get the shots.
You La Foto have seen more of my work and comps but this sultain with 6 posts decided to act like a know it all, but to me seems like he/she don't know what a candid shot is.

Saying #4.
Very nice picture, but you cut her hand and her hear, but it's very nice cuz the girl with her look you can feel her.

"The point of the image" is the look of her face, not her hand or hair.

Kevin D Burns,
As you like man don't look at my notes : ) I just want to show you that you are facing Problem shot in your pictures thats all : ) don't be angry from the true reasons.

It's not a reason if you shot with 70-300mm or with 12-24mm or with 200-400mm , not the lens or the camera will crop the image you have to take it as great shot with your imagination look with your eye not with the camera program .. we are not talking about " Money " .. too simple i'm talking about how to take a profassional shot's.

and this is " The Rule Of Thirds ".
ruleofthirds.jpg

About the picture #4
#4.
if you want her look only why don't you take the picture with " Landscape Shot " it's will take her face and the boy head with out the " too much head room with out use " and " the hands with out use " , we are talking about body language if make her face only what the picture means? .. if you show the face with the hands and she is looking at the boy it's will be Awsome.

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

Sultan: Kevin had to follow his client's ideas! He was not FREE to shoot as he would have wanted to.
Otherwise he WOULD have!!!

LaFoto,
But he most follow " The Rule Of Thirds " to get batter shots, i'm not saying his pictures is not nice , but i'm saying he have to fix the problem next time with his shoots : ) to get awsome pic's thats all man.

Regards
Sultan AlZaabi

Most reactions

Back