I Hate Molecular Biology

And I that you were a photographer.

I'm sorry Max, but that's not what I was talking about at all, but I'm not going to take this any farther either.

I apologize for being antagonistic. The topic itself is a little sore, and the fact that I'm so tired probably doesn't help. I understand what you meant, I was just being ****y.

One of the keys to being a successful health professional is admitting one's own fallibility. Any health care provider who can't admit to being wrong and thus can't learn is dangerous to his/her patients. My guess is that medical school interviewers can sense that in interviewees.

You should worry about that much more than molecular biology.

I'd like to request at this point that one of the mods please close or delete this thread. I'll take the rest via PM.

Along those lines, you'd probably insist as well that my requisite physics classes are equally important, when they actually have little to no practical application in the world of medicine.

We have a radiology department and physics plays a huge role in it (im not in it I just like hanging out and talking to the faculty to get their insights and hopefully pull a recommendation letter when I transfer to NYU next year).

This is just my opinion but classes like physics and math may not have a direct application to medicine but I feel they are as important as any bio class to students going into medicine (and anyone else wanted to be a leader one day).

Physics and math plays a huge, HUGE role in a persons ability to problem solve which is extremely important in the medical field so yes imo it is just as important as any Biology related class.

edit:

btw dont take this as an attack like did with everyone elses posts, im just expressing my opinion =)

I want to be an OB-Gyn

Lady: "How's the baby, Dr?"

Dr. Bloom: "Yes, lady, it's a baby, so?" "There is nothing special about it... the feet are too small for such a big head and it's too skinny. It seems like the ultrasound machine has a poor quality lens and very low resolution. Why did you even had this child? You should learn to cross your legs"

;)

Most reactions

Back