I hate titles

About time you popped back in here. ;)

I love #3, the lamp post. Beautiful shot - my fave from the whole series. :thumbup:

I love all your landscapes, as well.....#5 is very striking to me. Great job, and the long exposures are spot on here.

May I say....Wow!! :mrgreen:

Impressive series here! I love how in 1&2 the colors blend from white to orange. The simplicity of #3 works very well, love the lighting. The rest are very good too, the long exposures really give the sky a dramatic look adding to the pics. Nicely done.

cool shots, some nice exposures and love the symmetry and light in #3...

Amazing stuff! I love the contrast between the sky and ground in the first two. Very well conceived! And I love the speed vs. nature thing you have going on in the last one. All of your compositions are spot on! Well done!

@hazelwestphoto
Alaska, but more speficly Turnagain Arm. It is my favorite spot to shoot really.

@LaFoto
The first and second photos are stack filters. Circular polarizer maxed out and a Tobacco II GD, post processing I did adjust the curves a bit and a slight saturation kick.

@mysteryscribe
I have probably close to 100 photos of a similiar composition from the past year trying to capture this scene how I imagined it. The bigger problem with the cars is it is a popular road, well really the only road heading south. Hopefully tomorrow night if the clouds are right I can start attempting it again. In fact I think it will be better, as it has iced over quite nicely in the past week.

@JOAT
Besides the ability to play with the lighting, the sky is fanastic at night.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back